Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?

To: Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Easy-to-learn 160 contest logging program?
From: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 15:27:39 -0500
On 2013-12-04, at 3:21 PM, Bill Cromwell wrote:

> Even though I'm not a *real* contester I'll try those. Maybe a little less
> work prepping an electronic log submission. That part would be nice.

Hi Bill,

I'm like you: try as I might (and I really & truly did try, too---ONCE!), I
simply can NOT "marry" a computer with my Ham shack here.

I use "SD" strictly for post-contest Cabrillo log generation. PERIOD.

No, I will NEVER EVER win any contests with this mind set---but then again,
neither do I care. I just like to get on, make some contacts, & when the
enthusiasm flags, retire to other things to do. Leave the rabid dog-fighting
for the serious types, who deserve to win anyway by keeping abreast of all of
the "...latest & the greatest". And more power to 'em, too!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ