Re: Topband: The Stew

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: The Stew
From: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:10:57 -0400
Rick - you were very loud here. Also out on the left coast was K7RAT coming
in very clearly too. I think you two were the only "coasters" I found. I
had a fair number of 7 pointers not on the coast.

If you want a simple easy to maintain directional loop, I strongly
recommend a K9AY.

Last night I would sometimes stop and listen to NO3M running the far west.
Very very rarely could I hear the guys he was working!!

Tim N3QE