Re: Topband: [PVRC] AC line safety capacitors

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: [PVRC] AC line safety capacitors
From: KE1F Lou <lmecseri@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 17:53:00 -0500
Jim,

As the result of such incidents, UL developed across line capacitor program to test
capacitors for such applications.

That program is under UL's component recognition system.

Across the line capacitors are tested and recognized for such application and for
no other applications. such as RF.

73 Lou  KE1F.