Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week - I'm looking for input

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week - I'm looking for input
From: KE1F Lou <lmecseri@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 15:11:20 -0400
Cheer up.

"dumbed down" way is the only way to increase the number of available customers for QST and the hardware manufacturer's products.

Enjoy it while you still can.

73 Lou  KE1F

On 7/11/2015 12:09 PM, Roger D Johnson wrote:
I sat down to write an intelligent response to the remote question but realized I don't really care anymore. The Amateur Radio that I grew up with, and loved, is gone forever. Thanks to the ARRL and the FCC, it has been "dumbed down"
and deregulated to the point where it's just another Citizens Band.

73, Roger