Re: Topband: BOGs in alley under powerlines

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: BOGs in alley under powerlines
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 15:24:33 -0700
Chet,

That sounds interesting. I may try it myself. In my situation, I live on a corner and could only run the bog out in the west direction which might be good for europe which is NW of me. It depends how directional it is on receive. What kind of directivity
have you noticed on receiving with your BOG ?

Bob
K6UJ