Re: Topband: N5J Live Stream?

To: "Michael Tope" <W4EF@dellroy.com>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: N5J Live Stream?
From: "GEORGE WALLNER" <aa7jv@atlanticbb.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 15:57:39 -0400
Mike,
We have done all those things to the generators and more. Even shielded the ignition coils. Some of the noise is impulse noise that comes from the low voltage input to the ignition coil. We can't do much about that, because when we add even a small capacitor to this wire the generator becomes hard to start. We have added more ground wires around the generators and that has helped.

Will also add the radials you've suggested at the RX antenna feed point.
TKS and 73,
George