Re: Topband: CY9C topband CW

To: "'Mike Smith VE9AA'" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: CY9C topband CW
From: Bob Garrett via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 00:02:12 -0400
Hello Mike,

Wow, that was quite the read from K7BV.  Let's hope it sheds some light on
just how difficult it is to operate from CY9 and the necessity to adjust
according to environmental and atmospheric conditions.

In my opinion, the CY9C team is doing a great job.  Other than for 12
meters, I've been able to work them on all the bands.  Thanks for sharing
Mike.  73, Bob K3UL