Rohn 25 bolts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Rohn 25 bolts
From: hb@cpimaging.com (Howard Brainen)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 19:11:31 -0800
My 14 sections of Rohn 55 were used when I got them and
some of the bolts were in pretty bad shape.  It wasn't corrosion
as much as being messed up from hammering in through
the holes in the sections.  I simply took one to a local stainless
supplier (Thunderbolt and Nut in Richmond, CA) and had him
sell me several boxes of stainless replacements for the bolt
and nut.  No problems in seven years.

73, Howard WZ6Z
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>