[TowerTalk] Comtek Controller Info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Comtek Controller Info
From: rolfe@ldp.com (Rolfe Tessem)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:52:57 -0400
Gerry Hull wrote:

> Hi Gang,
>
> I'm looking for info on the Comtek controller that many use on their
> 4-square arrays for 80/160.  I wanna buy one, but can't seem to find
> any info on the net or anywhere else.  Who sells 'em and is there a
> URL where I can find more info???
>
> TIA,
>
> -Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM

More properly known as a hybrid coupler, Comtek can be reached at (704)
542-4808. Jim Miller is the principal and will help you with what you
need.
They only sell direct as far as I know, probably because each one is
essentially custom built.

Rolfe, W1VC

--
Rolfe Tessem           |        Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.
rolfe@ldp.com          |        96 Morton Street