[TowerTalk] Cable break on MARB 550 US Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable break on MARB 550 US Tower
From: ftbrady@cosmoslink.net (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 1997 09:42:21 -0700
Fellow 'Towertalkians':

I'm very interested in the remarks made by Rafael (below).  My HZRN-72 tower
arrived and I will be recabling it before the installation.  If stainless
steel cable is really better, I sure want to use it - but I seem to remember
some remarks from one of the tower installer (or maybe it was TriEx) that
stainless steel cable is not significantly better.

Please, has this issue been resolved and I just missed it?

73,
 Frank T. Brady