[TowerTalk] GUYING

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GUYING
From: gareth@capecod.net (Gareth Crispell)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 17:41:38 -0500
Jack Goforth wrote:

> Just another example of Eurocentric capitalistic greed "rooted"
> in their history of exploiting the poor and defenceless trees.
>
> At 05:47 AM 3/12/1998 -0500, you wrote:
> >Not the trees again......<groan>
> >

> >At 01:44 AM 3/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >>There are no "stupid trees."  de K4VUD
> >>

> --
> Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search

Forgive the off topic gentlemen. Decades ago my very young wife used to
hug trees. This was long before it was fashionable. She said they were
amoung our best friends. The kidneys of the planet's atmosphere, so to
speak. I thought she was cute... still do.

de  ... N1MSV

.....at the dawn of the New Age of Man,
     they will abide with us.
     Their glory and fire will burn like