[TowerTalk] GUYING

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GUYING
From: wa9eka@worldnet.att.net (Roger Borowski - K9RB)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 11:53:09 -0500
Gerald,
I think the closer guying for the foldover Rohn towers is possible only
because those towers require 4 point guying, to clear the tiltover strut,
where typically the third guy wire would be attached. With 4 guys spaced
90 degrees, the distance can safely be significantly closer to the tower
than with 3 guys space 120 degrees.  73, -= Roger - K9RB =-