[TowerTalk] Attaching conduit to concrete?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Attaching conduit to concrete?
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry Kutner)
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 15:31:35 +0000
I just ran a coax line to an antenna abt 100 ft from my tower, buried
it a few inches underground until it exits at the tower base to go
thru my 4 inch conduit to the house.

To keep my grass-cutter from trashing it, where it comes out of the
ground, I put a 5 ft lenth of 1/2 PVC around it. I know they make
clamps for this conduit, and I've seen them attached to concrete
by screws. The question is: what kind of screws are these, and
how to I get them in the concrete (pre-drill? etc.)
Tnx/Barry
Newtown, PA         FRC         alternate: barry@w2up.wells.com