[TowerTalk] tower painting, etc

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] tower painting, etc
From: TexasRF@aol.com (TexasRF@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 14:08:44 EDT
Pete, N4ZR mentioned fiberglas guy insulators in a recent post.

The $50 price (three years ago) is actually very close to current Phillystran
pricing for a similar setup. 21ft of 6700 lb phillystran, 2 end grips,  2
thimbles and 2 end caps total $51.05 from our current price sheet. The
Phillystran is probably easier to work with as it will coil up into a 6 inch
diameter. I am not sure if the fiberglas will coil up enough to ship via UPS,
does anyone know about this?

Just in case anyone wanted to know.

Tnx/73 de Gerald, K5GW, Owner/General Mzanager,
Texas Towers 1 800 272 3467