Fwd: [TowerTalk] recurring threads

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [TowerTalk] recurring threads
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:00:44 -0500

I think a TowerTalk FAQ with summaries of the 50-60 "big" topics would be a
useful thing to have on a web site somewhere but even when the topics come
up a second or third time there are some useful additional comments dropped
in to the mix.  I know several people (K1VR for example) keep folders on
some of them.  Anyone with too much time on their hands?  I bet
W4AN/contesting.com could find a spot for various summaries...  or maybe
there's enough material for a book?

                73 Tom
e-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com    YCCC --> http://www.yccc.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444