[TowerTalk] M2's 40M4L (40m 4ele linear loaded Yagi)reputation?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2's 40M4L (40m 4ele linear loaded Yagi)reputation?
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike Nash, NO6X)
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:50:01 -0800
>>Electrically it covers the entire band at less than 1.6:1... my contesting
>>crew refers to it as "The Cannon", because they say it blows holes in every
>>pileup they point it at...
>>
>>You could do a lot worse than an M2..

I agree have used that antenna alot in contesting from the home of W6UC. It
is a heck of an antenna. Get to start working EU before most others in our
area. It is a heck of an antenna, wish I had the room for one at my place.
Big signal antenna, and all at only 90 feet...I wonder....4 over 4...Never
mind my wallet just slapped me for thinking it. Just need the right 6 numbers.
Mike...NO6X

A Keyring, what a handy gadget. It allows me to lose all of my keys at one
time.