[TowerTalk] 2L Tribanders (previously: Antenna Stacking)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2L Tribanders (previously: Antenna Stacking)
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike Nash, NO6X)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 10:10:00 -0800
At 12:09 PM 1/24/99 -0600, N4KG wrote:

>Why not make a carbon copy of the C3S?
>
>Use a 20M split dipole driven element with continuous
>parasleeved driven elements for 10 and 15M.   Mosley
>and Cushcraft have insulators / hardware for simple
>split dipole feed systems.

At the risk of sounding like a TOTAL idiot here, I have a question.
I have heard the term parasleeve used many times in the past regarding
antennas. and up until now I did not really care what it meant as I was not
interested in building any antennas, well now I wanna build and I still
dont know.
So What is a "parasleeved" antenna?

MIke...NO6X

A Keyring, what a handy gadget. It allows me to lose all of my keys at one
time.