[TowerTalk] Danger sign paranoia

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Danger sign paranoia
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:55:56 -0800 (PST)
I agree - posting a "radiation" sign is like putting a notice in the paper
that you have stopped beating your children.  No one understands anything
about radiation except that it is BAD and causes all manner of
unpleasantness, real and imagined.

Just have some informative, neutral information on hand for someone that
courteously asks about your antenna.  Do not advertise a hazard except in
the case where an actual hazard exists - then do what you are required to
do by law and your ethics.

73, Ward N0AX