[TowerTalk] Connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connectors
From: glcazzola@iol.it (Gian Luca Cazzola)
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:00:41 +0100
Hi Mauri,
Mr. Zoltan Brlecic should be a funny chap with a funny balcanic (serbian
style?) humor. His words remember me some ethnic racism well (sic)  known in
the balcanic area.
As an Italian cw-op that work contests with 100w out, unassisted with a
tribander and some wires, I really dislike this poor sense of humor.
Mr. Zoran, I think your affirmation denote  simple mind and bad manners.
Really a lid.
If you are sure that somebody work a contest out of the rules - and I am
sure that also in US, Balcanian area, Russia, South America  etc. etc. this
strange kind of people exists - demonstrate it and ask for disqualification.
Otherwise shut-up!
73
Ian IK4EWX

NB Zoltan, please remove from your message the last words. We, democracy
born hams, dont like to kill anybody.