[TowerTalk] TT problem

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TT problem
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 10:14:12 -0400

I believe that that is the process for Outlook Express, but not
for Outlook. They are different! In Outlook, there is no "Send"
tab or button.

For Outlook, click "Tools -> Options", then click on the "Mail
Format" tab. In the "Message Format" section at the top, select
"Plain Text", and then click "OK". All future email will be sent
as plain text.

Also, in both Outlook and Outlook Express you can selectively
set individual addresses in the Address Book to default to plain
text. There's a checkbox under the "Name" tab that sets this
option.

73,
 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers, safety
equipment, rigging gear, LOOS tension guages & more!
http://www.championradio.com

-----