[TowerTalk] Force 12 620/340

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 620/340
From: x703jko@starpower.net (Jeffrey Okamitsu)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 20:13:19 -0500
Thanks for reading this.

I'll be putting up a F12 620/349 along with a WARC7 and a 415/410 on a
140 feet of 45G.  I'd like to put at least two of these on the mast with
the remaining antenna on a ring rotor further down.

Question:  does anyone have experience with respect to proximity of the
620/340 with either of the other two antennas?  Is 6 feet of seperation
enough? or should I spring for another ring-rotor and put the WARC7 and
the 415/410 further down the tower?

73...Jeff, KN2R

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----