[TowerTalk] Beverage Termination - POTS?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beverage Termination - POTS?
From: n8de@thepoint.net (Don Havlicek)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:37:35 -0500
I mentioned a few months ago that I had purchased a ham estate.
As I sort through the 'junque' I am discovering that this old-timer
collected MANY carbon resistors .. of many different power levels.
Haven't had a chance to use the digital ohmmeter on them yet, but will
sometime in the near future.  When that is accomplished, I will post to
the reflector how many of which values at what powers I find.
Keep your fingers crossed that I can find enough of the 'right' values
for everyone who would like some ... FREE !!!
Don - N8DE

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----