[Towertalk] Re: US Tower MA 550

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: US Tower MA 550
From: n3ybe@attbi.com (N3YBE)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 00:27:08 -0400
There's nothing absurd about this. I sell appliances and I can't tell you
how to hook up a gas appliance. I guess the lawyers have done it to us and
EVERYONE is paranoid about EVERYTHING.

If they told you how to do it and you got hurt who would your insurance
company go after? Answer...."the deep pockets"