[Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Tailtwister won't turn.
From: Mark <AA6DX@arrl.net> (Mark)
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 17:09:13 -0700
Well John .. I   RE-iterate .. if you are using back to back caps, it does
NOT matter if they are plus to plus or minus to minus -- my injection into
discussion was NOT about whether it was a good engineering practice to use
that method for the final product!  You lost the thread of the thread. The
point was whether or not the TEMPORARY caps had to be oriented any
particular way ..to test the circuit in question, and fix the darn thing --
or make the rotator, or whatever, WORK .. as in like, during November
Sweepstakes, at 2 AM Saturday, when the darn thing has a fit .. you know
that scenarario!.  .As a retired broadcast / 2-way engineer, and a hammer
for a long time having installed many many aerial systems, I feel qualified
to speak on SOME things, but am obviously not as versed on the subject as
you!  Love your stack!  (PS -- hope I get to go up to KL7 next year and help
RA re-install his antenna system!  Going to be KEWL!)   6dx