[Towertalk] Rebar Cage

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Rebar Cage
From: jerry@plemmons.net (Jerry Plemmons)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 09:55:52 -0400
Thanks, Pete.  Several Towertalk readers responded directly detailing other
occurrences of concrete cracking after a lightning hit.  I don't think
anyone in the thread ever used the term "blow up" the concrete.  Just that
were is a possibility of the concrete being compromised.   I'm certainly not
leading legislation to ban Ufers.  I just prefer to avoid them.  I guess I'm
sorry I asked the question in the first place.

Jerry, K6JRY