[TowerTalk] Rohn Tops

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn Tops
From: spelunk.sueno@prodigy.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Fri Apr 11 10:12:28 2003
TT:

     I agree with Jim about the usefulness of a flat plate on which to stand
on the tower top.  The Trylon Titan series of towers (mine is a T-500-64)
has such a flat plate a few inches below the top, on which I have mounted an
industrial-quality bearing block.  It sure is comfortable standing on this
or either of the other two flat plates (second bearing plate and rotator
plate) when doing tower or antenna maintenance.  More comfortable than
standing on the slanting angle steel.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F