[TowerTalk] Insurance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Insurance
From: eugenejensen@nyc.rr.com (Eugene Jensen)
Date: Fri Jul 4 13:27:03 2003
You hit it right on the mark Tom as I had a pipe break in my home and hired
a independent private adjuster firm that one of my friends recommended who
works in the field and received over 4 times what the adjuster wanted to
give me. I didn't even get canceled which surprise me to know end. The only
strange thing was they made me have the check signed off by all the
interested party's in the affair and the Bank manger noted she had never
seen a check with so many endorsements on it. One's live and learns. Gene
K2QWD