[TowerTalk] 50' on 12" slab

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 50' on 12" slab
From: on4kj@skynet.be (on4kj)
Date: Tue Aug 19 19:37:25 2003
Take care Mike, the balcony may not support the weight of your 50' self
supporting tower. Take at least advice from an architect, if it comes down
it will really be catastrophic.
We recently have seen a lickely story  in Holland were the upper balcony
came down and swept all the other below with it. Fortunately there were no
victims.
This is my one Euro worth advice Mike.
Take care mate.

Jos on4kj