RE: [TowerTalk] Rotator control refurb

To: "'TowerTalk Discussion Group \(E-mail\)'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Rotator control refurb
From: "David Cook" <davec@netdave.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:43:07 -0700
Well here it is just a little over a week later and I already have my
Rotor-EZ installed. My, oh my, what a slick little upgrade to the old CDE
conroller box! It works perfectly and I even wrote a little VB program to
verify that the RS-232 option works just fine too. Thanks to everyone who
recommended this solution to my question. It was way more than I was
expecting, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

By the way, the original wiring job of the controller box was unbelievable.
The wires were all kinked, the solder joints were huge blobs (at least not
cold), and the wires were not dressed at all. It was worth it just to gut
out all the bad wiring and dress everything nicely after the upgrade.

73, and thanks again for the great advice.

-- Dave, WA0TTN