[TowerTalk] Carmen Ambroggio's victory photo

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Carmen Ambroggio's victory photo
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 18:31:51 +0000
As a follow-up to last summer's post regarding a Chicago Tribune story which detailed a battle between Carmen Ambroggio along with his atty., Sheldon Epstein, and residents of Park Ridge IL, over Mr. Ambroggio's desire to put up a quad atop a crank-up tower, I thought I'd report that the Jan. QST ran a photo of a pleased Ambroggio standing in front of his new antenna (see p. 21). There's enough in the photo for scale (tower, house, Mr. Ambroggio) to clearly show how blown out of proportion this whole installation was. Congratulations to Carmen Ambroggio.

Rob Atkinson
K5UJ
k5uj@hotmail.com