[TowerTalk] CC&Rs

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CC&Rs
From: Alan Beagley <AB2OS@att.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 12:09:09 -0500
Just out of curiosity (since the legal advice I received assured me that the CC&Rs relating to my home do not outlaw antennas and towers):

I know that attempts are being made in various States to have PRB-1 apply to properties subject to Homeowners' Associations. But what about properties with "Restrictive Covenants," CC&Rs, etc. that outlaw antennas and "run with the land" and are therefore technically enforceable (by whom I am not sure -- by the courts at the instigation of one's neigbors?) even in the absence of a Homeowners' Association? Have the attempts to widen the scope of PRB-1 dealt with this situation?

Alan AB2OS