Re: [TowerTalk] Substitute for YO?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Substitute for YO?
From: "Bill VanAlstyne" <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 08:11:48 -0600
Joe Subich, K4IK wrote:

> YO also works just fine in WindowsXP by simply clicking on
> YO.EXE.  It will open full screen, YO can be suspended and
> minimized to do something else on the computer (or look up
> data) and YOU can be resumed.

To conclude this rejoinder, YO also works great under Windows 2000. I've been
using it for a year that way. You can create a desktop shortcut for it in the
standard fashion, and place that shortcut in your Programs menu or anywhere else
you want it. And you can easily toggle between YO's DOS window and any standard
Windows application using the regular Alt+Tab keystroke.

To the best of my knowledge, YO is unique in what it does and how it does it. I
wouldn't trade it for anything.

Bill / W5WVO