[TowerTalk] Ground Crew Help Needed

To: "TowerTalk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>,"PVRC Reflector" <pvrc@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ground Crew Help Needed
From: "W3YY" <w3yy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:43:17 -0000
I'm replacing the top section on my 120ft Rohn 45G tower.  This should only
take an hour or two at most.  All antennas are down and I'm ready to drop the
existing top section.  The new top section should go up easily as I'm just
putting up the naked section.  I'll put the mast, rotator, rotator plates and
all that stuff up later and no help is required.

I will do all the climbing and tower work.  I just need 3 ground crew (think I
have 2 so far).  Anyone else want to join the fun?  The work is now tentatively
planned for 10:00 am this Friday, Oct 1, but the schedule is still flexible.

If not available Friday, is anyone available on Saturday, Sunday, or the
following Monday or Tuesday.  If I can't do this Friday, I want to get this
done by a week from tomorrow.

I will be glad to provide assistance with your antenna project in return.

73, Bob - W3YY