[TowerTalk] Rusty HyTower.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rusty HyTower.
From: "Van Fair" <giw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 19:31:22 -0500
I wish to thank all who replied. I have no intentions of regalvanizing as to do
so if it was possible would cost me more than buying a new one due to where I
live. This tower is never climbed. It is only 25 feet,light weight and has a
tilt over base so no need to climb and Manuf says absolutely not.

All the rust is surface rust and should pose no structural problems. I do have
a a 30 ft gargage so have already started to prepare for painting. Lots of work
but going OK. Expect to end up with 15 hours including painting. Again thanks
to all for the advice given. 73 Van W4GIW