Re: [TowerTalk] dumbing down...extra class test

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] dumbing down...extra class test
From: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:27:26 -0400
To hobbies, or at least they are to me, where I seen the extablished help
and guide the new comers are Aviation and Amateur Radio.

Certainly there are those in either who do not and they are sometimes quite
high profile, but in general I see many in both willing to help the new.

Things really haven't changed all that much in Amateur Radio.  How many
remember the following littany:  "CQ CQ CQ, No lids, no kids, no space
cadets...  ?"  <:-))

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com