Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Bill Ogden" <ogden@us.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HFTA
From: "Tom McAlee" <tom@klient.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:20:40 -0500
In addition to the link N4ZR pointed out, check the help file that installs
with HFTA from the antenna book's cd-rom.  I found it to be a lot more
instructional than what is explained in the antenna book itself.

The screen shots are slightly out of date with the actual usgs.gov pages,
but they are similar enough to figure out what's what.

73,
Tom, NI1N