Re: [TowerTalk] concrete forms

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] concrete forms
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:34:26 -0500
I would try to avoid mixing on site.  That is a BIG job and will be
difficult to manage.  You should pour one entire base within about an hour
or two to ensure a monolithic cure.

In my part of the world we can purchase mixed concrete in 1 yard batches in
a trailer.  You hitch it to your vehicle and haul it to the site.  I helped
a friend who used this method last year.  He made a total of three trips to
the concrete supplier.

73, Keith NM5G