[TowerTalk] Mid-Michigan antenna help

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mid-Michigan antenna help
From: Johnny L <jlauderbin@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:32:47 -0800 (PST)
I want to put up a 9' Glen Martin roof-mount tower with a rotor and C3SS, along
with a G5RV and a two-meter vertical. I'm looking for somebody with more brains
and recent experience than I have to oversee beam assembly, rotor and antenna
cabling and grounding.

  I've got my permit and can climb, carry, fetch and pay for what we agree the
job is worth. The local club hasn't been able to help. Can anyone on TT?

  Please reply off list.

  Thanks and 73,

  Harry, K3ZPG
  jlauderbin@yahoo.com