[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 wiring long run

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 wiring long run
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 20:36:57 -0400
Since the Yaesu rotator connector is around $50, I would use the supplied
one.  Perhaps you can use the Yaesu cable on the tower and use something
larger going from the tower base to the shack.  The control box Molex
connectors are very inexpensive.  I would avoid using  9913 coax as it is
very susceptible to water problems.

73,
John KK9A