[TowerTalk] Needing info -

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Needing info -
From: "John Hudson" <jd_hudson@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:45:40 -0500
I'm just starting to plan for next springs tower project..I'm taking two Rohn
25G towers down from a SK and one is 60' and the other is 50' and I'm wanting
to put 60 or 70 ' back up. I will probably go back up with my TA-33 with the 40
meter add on, a 17 meter mono bander and probably a 6 meter antenna plus
planning to hang a few wire antennas off of it

Now somewhere I read and I'm interested in a tilt over design using 25' or so
of 25G next to the tower and it's used as a pully point (?) to aid in lowing
and raisng the 60+' tower

Can someone direct in the right direction for this design. I'm also researching
the elevated guy points also due to my restricted acre.

The falling derrick method is workable but I'd have to access my neighbors
property and I'd rather not use that method until last resort and getting a
crane is not a problem but I'd like the ability to lower and raise for changes
and maintenace without the rentals

Thanks in advance and 73

John
KO4XJ