Re: [TowerTalk] Amphenol PL259

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Amphenol PL259
From: "WA6RKN" <WA6RKN@ARRL.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:36:40 -0700
Jon..

Don't have the Amphenol number...but.......

I buy the silver plated, Teflon dielectric, PL-259's from RadioWorks.  20
for $25.00 plus shipping.  You might consider those.  Never had a problem
with them....every bit as good as the Amphenol.  (IMHO, of course!)  (Don't
forget to order the silver plated adapters as well!)

http://radioworks.com/catalog07web.pdf     Page 21

Call them for the special price.

Joe Wolfe
WA6RKN