[TowerTalk] OT - trying to unsubscribe

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:20:05 -0600
List Manager,

Sorry for the bandwidth, but I received a letter today from John
Travis, W4QCF, and he has somehow mistaken me for someone associated
with the decision-making on this list.

He would like to unsubscribe, but when I tried to help him, the email
he put in the letter bounces (jolg77tr at bellsouth.net) as does the
email listed on QRZ for him (olg77tr  at buncombe.main.nc.us).

Could someone with the authority to unsubscribe him please help him
out? The letter says he's been trying for some time and has been
unsuccesssful.

Thanks.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary

Mike
Pipe Creek, Texas
Green cars, slow boats, big dogs, and summers off to write
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary
--
Michael Goins, Editor/Publisher
Natural Awakenings-San Antonio/Hill Country

Who is the Natural Awakenings Reader?
According to audits conducted by the CVC Verification Council on our
70+ sites across the US and Puerto Rico, this healthy planet/healthy
person readership is:
- Overwhelmingly female (70 +%).
- 3 out of 4 will purchase products or services from ads seen in
Natural Awakenings.
- Over 52% have a household income of over 50K.
- 67% are between the ages of 25-54.
- Natural Awakenings Magazine rated higher over TV, radio, internet
and other print publications as the #1 source for health-related
information.

Michael Goins
Pipe Creek, Texas
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's
safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." - Dave Barry