Re: [TowerTalk] Slightly OT Lightning Rods

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Slightly OT Lightning Rods
From: "Harold R. Hepner" <ad7qj@air-pipe.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:57:18 -0700
--soap box on--
I looked at the web site and it scares me, there is no technical
information there.
the strategic plan and other documentation show that they are a group
trying to take over lightning protection. they will be the only ones
to design and or certify a protection system or product. you will
have to go to them, become a member, to get technical information,
training or certification. JMHO
--soap box off--