Re: [TowerTalk] Telescoping TV Mast Installation questions

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Telescoping TV Mast Installation questions
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:04:23 -0700
Hi LJ

If the mast is on a steep roof, how are you going to extend it?

I have used the telescoping masts here, but they were usually close enough
to the roof that I could extend the mast with the joints low enough to
reach.  I think on a steep pitched roof, it would be kinda hard to work on.
Might be better to use a roof mounted tripod or something.  73 and GL
Tom W7WHY