Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Permitting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Permitting
From: "W1JCW" <W1JCW@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:58:05 -0500
I to did the same thing.

I was sure that I would be able to erect something of use and not be one of
these people complaining..
gee I have restrictions and we just bought this house but my wife loved the
house..

So what  !!

If you cannot do with it what you want, what you pay your in taxes and
mortgage then what good is it.

73-
W1JCW
John