Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing coax connectors

To: "[TowerTalk]" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing coax connectors
From: "Marlon K. Schafer \(509-982-2181\)" <ooe@odessaoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 12:42:52 -0800
Just remember that anything that's easy to get off also makes it easier to
let water in....

I hate taking my connectors apart.  Especially when it's well below freezing
(like the other day).  It's a major PITA.  But I've found that a needle nose
pliers, sharp knife and some patience does the job nicely.  I've also not
had any connectors leak in many years.  And I've done HUNDREDS of them as a
WISP.

marlon