Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister inside Rohn 25?

To: "KA9S2 - Jeff" <ka9s2@comcast.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister inside Rohn 25?
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 20:12:40 -0800
Yes. It will fit. BUT....   You either need to put it inside of the tower
when your building it, and/or cut one of the horizontal braces to get it in
and out. If you put it at a joint, you don't really need that brace because
there is one directly above it or below it.

I had one at 110' in Spokane. It was turning a TH6 and a Hy-Gain shorty 40 @
125 feet. Never thought twice about cutting the cross piece.

73
Jim W7RY