Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower Re-cable info HDX-572-MDPL

To: K5JZ <k5jz@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower Re-cable info HDX-572-MDPL
From: Ken Nicely <ken@nicelyweb.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 08:42:00 -0400
If it is anything like the tx-455 it should not be too hard to figure out.
 I have lots of photos from my tx-455 install.  Maybe they will help.

I was worried about the same issue when I purchased my tower.  It was in
sections when I picked it up and the cables were already removed.  I
figured it out.

Hope some photos help.

http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab196/knicely1/Tower%20Intstall/