[TowerTalk] Capstan winch 12V dc

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Capstan winch 12V dc
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:09:02 -0400
Hi I just received  my new Northern tool catalog in the mail today, while
browsing through it I ran across a new Item ( at least to me) in the winch
section..... a 12V-DC capstan winch.  looking at this it sure fits application
of antenna tower work.
I have a 115V Capstan winch that I have made  adaptors for   2" truck  trailer
hitch, and  tower mounting configs.

  This guy dose the trailer hitch  is 12 V DC so you don't have to drag a
generator for remote work like I do.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200588483_200588483?isSearch=29540-1452

 Wayne W3EA