Re: [TowerTalk] short survey

To: "Hans Hammarquist" <hanslg@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] short survey
From: "Don " <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 10:28:06 -0700
I'm 78, 79 next April and still have my belts, but last tower climbed was a year ago and only a 40 footer. Physical body parts worked OK but noticed I sure didn't feel as mentally comfortable up there as I used to. Maybe a message from the spirits! My wife has made it clear she is not comfortable with me going up a tower either (clearer voice than the spirits!!)

And that is why I moved to crankups, layover fixtures and the use of man-bucket trucks some years back.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk